MCA is always looking for quality, nurturing and positive instructors to join our staff especially in our growing dance division and music division for private music lesson instruction.
Current job openings include:
- Managing Director of Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts – The Managing Director will conduct long- and short-term strategic planning for the school’s mission, core values, curriculum development, and public image. Full job description and application on the Saint Mary’s University of MN website by clicking on the title.
- Dance Instructor- experience teaching ballet, pointe, jazz, modern, hip hop, tap, and/or contemporary to all ages and levels are encouraged to apply. Opportunities to teach undergraduate students may be available to applicants with higher education or equivalent professional dance experience.
- Private Music Lesson Instructor- Piano
- Private Music Lesson Instructor- Banjo
- Private Music Lesson Instructor- Ukulele
- Private Music Lesson Instructor- Guitar
Salary range for teaching positions at MCA $23-30 per hour and is commensurate with experience. If you would like to share your love of the arts at MCA, please send a cover letter and resume to Jamie Schwaba at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative positions and other job opportunities are listed on the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s website.
Saint Mary’s adheres to the principle that all persons have equal opportunity and access to admissions, employment, facilities, and all programs and activities of the university regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.