- We have qualified, passionate and nurturing instructors and staff that care about your kids. See for yourself.
- Your kids will love frolicking in our dance studios, getting messy in our Monet room, singing aside a baby grand piano in our Recital Hall and taking center stage in our Academy Theatre. Learn more about our facilities in the Valencia Arts Center.
- We offer an Early Bird Special to help you save money for your trips to the beach. Register by May 1 and save up to $50 per child.
- Our camps will help prevent the “Summer Slide” in academics by keeping their body and mind active. In fact a recent study conducted by Michigan State University researchers found a “very strong correlation between childhood engagement in the creative arts and measurable success later in life, such as publishing a book or receiving a patent for an invention.”1
- With 6 camps to choose from, there is a camp for every child aged 3- 22.
Do you have an energetic preschooler who likes to sing and get messy with paint? They will love our new Seuss on the Loose Camp (June 20-24, ages 3-5). For the kin that has a dramatic flair, Broadway Bound (June 27- July 1, Grades 1-6) is back to help campers develop confidence and enjoy the limelight. Have a son or daughter who loves to dance? For the first time in MCA history a Mini-Summer Dance Intensive (July 11-22, ages 9+) offers intermediate dancers 9 years+ the opportunity to stay conditioned, try out new dance styles and dance for over 60 hours in just two weeks. Intermediate and Advanced dance students from throughout the Midwest who want their dance technique and artistry to sore to new heights are invited to join 14th annual MCA Summer Dance Intensive (July 11-23, ages 11-22, auditions required). Back by popular demand, the official Winona Arts Camp (Aug. 8-12, Grades 2-8), held in collaboration with the Minnesota Art Museum will have campers flexing their creative muscles in the Olympic themed camp that explores music, theatre, dance and visual art. This is the perfect camp for the artistic kid in your life who likes to do it all or hasn’t had the chance to give it all a try. If you have a budding musician who wants to get in one more camp before heading back to school, our all new Summer Songwriting Showcase with Amanda Grace (Aug. 15-19, Grades 2-8) will have them creating new songs that are music to your ears!