This is a special area just for MCA’s Dance Repertory Company II, Animals on Parade families to find up-to-date information including the current schedule and other announcements.
Animals on Parade Cast List
The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts Dance Repertory Company II (DRC II) is proud to announce the cast of Animals on Parade! We look forward to seeing all cast members and a parent at the mandatory cast meeting in MCA’s Academy Theatre on Wednesday Sept. 11, 2019 at 7:00pm. Rehearsal schedules, dancer expectations and more will be discussed at this meeting. Prior to the meeting dancers are asked to initial next to their name for each roll they will be accepting on the cast list posted near the front doors at MCA. DRC II is MCA’s junior dance company that features beginning and intermediate dancers ages 5-13 years in ballet, musical theatre, tap, hip hop, and modern. Please click here to learn more about the Dance Repertory Company. Cast members can also access the cast portal which will eventually hold a real-time calendar and digital copies of all important documents.
The Minnesota Conservatory for Arts presents Dance Repertory Company II: Animals on Parade Cast List
Dance of the Hours Ballet Piece
Carnival of the Animals Ballet Piece
Aquarium (en pointe):
Aviary (on flat):
Cats Musical Theatre Piece
Hip Hop Piece
Pink Panther Tap Piece
Animals on Parade Rehearsal Schedule as of 9/10/19
T-shirt Order Form
T-shirt order form- Due Oct. 12
School Matinee Invite
We are so excited for the second time for DRC II to be holding a school matinee, it is a great extra performance opportunity for dancers as well as great opportunity for local students to see a dance performance featuring dancers their age. Seats are limited, so if your dancer’s class might be interested in attending, please talk with your administrators or Parent organization soon and get supply the info requested in the letter. If you need a hard copy of the letter, please ask the office and we will be happy to get you one (or more).
School Day Absence Excuse Letter
Per request, families may click the letter below to open a PDF of a letter that may be submitted to cast member’s school personnel explaining the dancer’s schedule on Friday Dec. 6.
Friday Fill-in 9/13/19
Hello Animals on Parade Cast,
1. Rehearsal Schedule Changes: I have attached the rehearsal calendar for everyone to have an electronic copy of it. (No changes to the rehearsal schedule as of today).
2. Costume/Boutique Info: None
3. Performance Communication: None
4. Misc. Information: Just wondering if there is anyone available that will be here at MCA on Mondays at 5:15pm to assist a fellow cast family in child care. The daughter is in the Dance of the Hours ballet rehearsal at 5:30pm on Mondays but needs to be dropped off here at MCA by 5:15pm. If you as a parent will be here and able to keep an eye on the daughter or if you have a child old enough to watch her, please email the parent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DRC Webpage Portal: Don’t forget about our webpage that has all of the communication from our Friday Fill-In emails, rehearsal calendar, mandatory dates are now out there and other important communication. Click here to get to the webpage portal.
Thank you and have a great weekend and week ahead!
Attachment: DRC II 2019 Animals on Parade Rehearsal Calendar.pdf (189.6kB)
MCA / Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota